• Talent and expertise are kept in departmental silos
• Collaboration between members of separate teams is difficult
• Organization needs to focus on knowledge sharing and wants to learn from one another
• Implementation of Starmind as “Ask the Brain” into their collaboration suite
• Corporate usage from start
• Open-book Culture
• “Ask the Brain" as part of the Work Smart Culture
• Problems are solved much faster, anytime, on any channel, from anywhere
• From individual knowledge to shared talent among all employees
Starmind contributes to a smart work and collaboration culture.
Project Leader Collaboration
Swisscom is Switzerland’s leading telecom provider and one of its foremost IT companies, headquartered in Ittigen, close to the Swiss capital Bern. Outside Switzerland, Swisscom offers broadband Internet in Italy with Fastweb. Around 21'500 employees achieve annual revenues of approx. CHF 11.6 billion. Swisscom is one of the most sustainable companies in Switzerland and Europe.
Swisscom aims to offer the best in the networked world - everywhere and all the time – by building the best infrastructure, creating the best experiences and realizing the best growth opportunities for its customers.
in less than 2 hours
Request the full report
Find out how Starmind supports Swisscom’s new generation communication philosophy.